Systems thinking is for business owners who want to succeed in this hyper-competitive world.
Most entrepreneurs often just improve one element of their existing business. For example, they might hire a digital marketing consultant to improve their digital marketing strategy but quickly realise that their advice is just a quick fix.
Systems thinking takes more than just one element of the business into account. If you fail to master this new way of thinking, then your competitors might overtake you in the foreseeable future.
Seeing your business through the systems thinking lens is an art and should be taught by every business school, it is something I came across by studying chaos, complexity, and networks.
I share practical knowledge to introduce systems thinking to entrepreneurs and how it can help them to reach the next level in their business.
Here is what you will learn:
1. What is a scientific paradigm, what is the current paradigm, and what is systems thinking?
2. Why are elements, systems, and networks relevant for businesses?
3. Taking the whole into perspective: why just improving one element of your business is not enough to succeed
4. How virtuous cycles and positive feedback loops accelerate your business
5. Why your marketing efforts are influenced by your mindset and (online) presence
6. Personal example of how this video content affected my own development as a Startup Consultant in the last 5 months
If you are a coach, a consultant, or an entrepreneur and are planning to enter the online business world, then this video is for YOU!
Take care and stay productive,
Want to get notified when I release new videos? Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here.